The closest airports are Kalispell or Great Falls, Montana.
From the South
1. Highway I-15 North to just about Shelby, Montana and then take Highway 2 West to the park.
2. Highway I-15 North to Great Falls, Montana and then take Highway 89 to the park.
3. You could also take I-15 North to I-90 west and then take Highway 200 / 93 North to Glacier.
From the West
1. Highway I-90 East to stateroads 135 East, to 200 North, to 28 North, to Highway 93 North to the park.
2. Highway 2 East to Glacier.
From the East
1. Highway I-90 or I-94 West to Highway 89 North to the park.
2. Highway I-90 or I-94 West to Highway I-15 North to just about Shelby, Montana and then take Highway 2 West to the park or I-15 North to Great Falls, Montana and then take Highway 89 to the park.
3. Highway 2 West to Glacier.
From the North
If you are coming from the north, northwest or northeast, head for 89 South or Highway 93 South to Glacier.
Brochures, Maps, Written Info
Cross Country Skiing Guide
Jobs, SCA, Volunteer Positions
Size & Visitation
Copyright © 1995 - 2007 Hillclimb Media
Click Here to obtain Advertising Information on this Page
This site is in no way associated with the United States Government, the Department of the Interior or the National Park Service